Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve

Happy Birthday to Tim yesterday!  Tim is the best husband and person.  He makes everyday exciting for me--he is always happy and helpful.  He's a very hard worker at home and at work.  He provides well for our family.  He is a leader.   So, here's to wishing a great guy Happy Birthday!

So, for New Years Eve we went to Greenville.  We stopped by the bank---which was so fun to see all my friends I used to work with there.  And I could have stayed and talked to Karen forever! Thank goodness the Clemson game was on the TV so Tim was fine.  Then, we got ready for our evening.  We went to Ashley and Lucas' house for appetizers and then to Soby's to eat, then to the new bar in downtown Greenville--The Carolina Ale house. All of it was great and fun. Then we got back to the Youn'gs to watch the ball drop, then I could barely make it another minute and went to bed!!!  We woke up today and had breakfast Lucas cooked!  Then we went to Furman, which is really close to their house, Tim ran and I walked.  Then, had some traditional New Years food for lunch.. Tonight is Tim's family birthday party here at my parents! It's going to be fun--pizza, salad, and appetizers...and of course cake!  Will post pics of this later!


Happy New Year!  I'm excited about 2011---think it is going to be a good year! But, it is all what we make of life anyway.  Im hoping for a great new year!


3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Happy that now I can follow you, since I miss seeing your face every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a CUTE kissing picture!!! i love it!! we were at the ale house new years eve too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking the same thing!! Love the picture of yall kissing! :) So excited about your blog!!

    ReplyDelete