Friday, January 28, 2011

Things I believe in:
(spurred by The college of Health, Education, and Human Development's quarterly magazine sent to me---talking about PRTM -Parks, Recreation, Toursim Management-my degree from Clemson---and the opportunity for a doctoral program on the study of play and it's value in modern society.....all about an iniative "no child left inside")

Jesus
Spinach and all things green and leafy
Play-fun
Being outside, getting fresh air and sun on your skin
Good friends and relationships
Vegetables
Red wine
Tim
Being Genuine
The power of prayer
Honesty-Integrity

I am so glad I graduated in PRTM, even if I am not using that degree. What I learned was actually interesting and actually valuable to life in general. I had fun and learned a lot in that department.  So no regrets there.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that I miss knowing that you two are still in Taylors! :(

    ReplyDelete