Saturday, February 12, 2011

GOOD day

Today was a great day!! Tim came up with a great idea---to take me to Chateau Elan in Braselton, GA.  We had the best day! Woke up early, got our workout in, took showers, had to go the DMV--booo---to get my GA driver's license (got Tim's last night, so long of a story)---then, headed to Braselton.  We ran into Jeffrey's parents, Jean and Keith! And they were spending the night, so we got to see their room, nice rooms.  Then, we all went to the wine tasting  and enjoyed it so much. Then, Tim and I went to a little place called Paddy's (I think) on the Chateau Elan campus, and then went across the street a bit to eat at Houndstooth Grill.  YUM.  So, here are some pictures to enjoy of our lovely day, that I don't want to end.

Tim sure is a great husband.


 Keith, Jean, and Tim

 I tasted and liked, so got a glass of this: Georgia Chardonnay, cool name. 
This is taken on our tour of the winery..and then I played around with the color on picnik. 

No comments:

Post a Comment